VMworld is upon us. The schedule builder went live and boy am I excited about VMworld 2017!
This year Frank and I are presenting the successor of last years session at both VMworlds. We are listed in the schedule builder as SER1872BU – vSphere 6.5 Host Resources Deep Dive: Part 2. We are planning to bring even more ESXi epicness with a slight touch of vSAN and networking information that allows you to prep ESXi to run NFV workloads that drive IoT innovations. Last year we were lucky to have packed rooms in Vegas and Barcelona.
The enthusiasm about our book witnessed so far shows us there is still a lot of love out there for the ESXi hypervisor and ‘under-the-hood’ tech! We are working hard on having an awesome session ready for you!
VMworld Session Picks
This year I want to learn more about NFV, IoT and Edge as I find innovation in these areas intriguing. I found some sessions that look to be very interesting. I supplemented these with talks held by industry titans about various topics. If my schedule lets me, I want to see the following sessions:
- Leading the 5G and IoT Revolution Through NFV [FUT3215BU] by Constantine Polychronopoulos
- vSAN at the Edge: HCI for Distributed Applications Spanning Retail to IoT [STO2839GU] by Kristopher Groh
- VMware Cloud Foundation Futures [PBO2797BU] by Raj Yavatkar
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning on VMware vSphere: GPUs Are Invading the Software-Defined Data Center [VIRT1997BU] by Uday Kurkure and Ziv Kalmanovich
- Managing Your Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud on AWS [LHC2971BU] by Frank Denneman and Emad Younis
- The Top 10 Things to Know About vSAN [STO1264BU] by Duncan Epping and Cormac Hogan
There are way more interesting sessions going on! Be sure to find and schedule your favorite ones as rooms tend to fill up quickly!
See you in Vegas and Barcelona!!